Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Prelude - This is where it all begin..

Greeting people!~

It's ma 1st post and i'm new in this web log world, tolong tunjuk ajar ya. Hmm, it's rather embarrassin to join now when everybody else post a million already. =P

Ok,"how do I start?"
This question has been swarming my brain whole day long. Decided to ask some experienced bloggers(eugene & gina) to ease my head, get some ideas for a fresh start...[after few hours]

sigh~ I'm still stuck..lol!!

Why am I ended up here bloggin instead of doin my job? 
HAHA..thanks to my bro (eugene) asked me to view his beautiful blogs, i got amazed by it ...BAM!
Here I am eagerly to create myself a blog too. [hey, took me almost whole of my workin day just to create everything here, some applause please..xP]

Anyway, its my first here and this is where it all begins...
Upcoming post will be my 2008 project on my car mods 

and Tiesto Freedom Tour@Port Dickson trip


..stay tuned.

[Finger crossed] hope this blogging interest not just a 'hangat-hangat tahi ayam'...

Ok, that's it for now..

-end-




3 comments:

Eugene said...

Keep it up bro! Just blog when u feel like it, any complains and stuff to share. I somehow notice that when i start blogging again, i complain a bit lesser... haha!i think :P

Cheers,
Eugene

passi0n said...

grasias amigo..

Leonard Loo said...

brother!!! LOL..wth?? no la..great 1 here..at least a start..lol..mine's not very great too..now at least i've got a place to express my feelings may it be happy or sad. when nobody else listens to you, here my blog will listen..lol..keep it up bro..